The first step in running any analysis in Income Discovery is to create a household and define the members of the household.
Users can create a new Household in the Households Panel by clicking on thebutton in the Household Panel.
Add a Household pop-up will be displayed to capture relevant household data:
- Household Name - Named used to identify household. This is the only mandatory field in the Household Panel
- State of Residence - Optional field selected from a dropdown. Only relevant if the tool will be used to pull in live annuity quotes during the Income plan generation process.
- Remarks - Optional field to store any information associated to the household.
After you have filled the Household details, the information filled can be saved by clicking the Save button.
Clicking the Edit button in the Household Panel allows a user to modify any existing household data.
Clicking thedelete button in the Household Panel allows a user to delete a household.
After creating a household, member(s) information must be added to the household. A single member household or two member household can be created by clicking Add button in the Member’s panel.
The Add a Member pop-up will be displayed to capture member information - All fields are mandatory inputs:
- First Name - First Name of member
- Last Name - Family Name of member
- Date of Birth - Date of Birth of member. Date must be entered in MM/DD/YYYY format
- Current Age - This field will be automatically calculated after entering Date of Birth
- Gender - Selection of Male/Female from dropdown
After you have filled the member details, the information filled can be saved by clicking the Save button.
You can then edit the entered Member’s information in the Edit popup window using the Edit button in the Member’s Panel.
You can delete the entered Member’s information using the delete button in the Member’s Panel.