Last updated: August 2016
Please schedule your demo by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Income Discovery Pro offers the following new features:
1. Optimization to find the least risky retirement income strategy: a mix of Social Security claim strategy, annuities and investments
2. Analyze customized retirement strategies and compare it with optimal
3. All analysis of retirement income strategies done using Monte Carlo simulation based on customized capital market assumptions and asset allocation models
4. Social Security Optimization: Find the claim strategy that provides maximum benefits over lifetime. Compare with a custom claim strategy. It models spousal and survivor benefits, 2015 budget legislation driven changes, Windfall Elimination Provision (WEP) and Government Pension Offset (GPO)
5. Model all type of annuities: Single Premium Immediate Annuity (SPIA), Deferred Income Annuity (DIA), Fixed Deferred Annuity, Fixed Indexed Annuity (aka Equity Indexed) with Lifetime Rider and Variable Annuity with lifetime rider and guaranteed growth in benefit base
6. Systematic withdrawal from a total return portfolio
7. Optimized sequence of withdrawal across qualified, non-qualified (taxable) and Roth accounts, when analyzed with Social Security claim strategy
8. Build personalized glide path for a client -- distinct allocation for each account and variation of the allocation over time based on when the accout will be withdrawn from
9. Federal tax modeling -- bracket or effective tax -- of investments and annuities including Required Minimum Distribution and taxation of Social Security based on IRS worksheets
10. Tax modeling of all type of annuities including lifetime annuitization or lifetime rider for annuities bought in qualified and non-qualified (taxable) account
Again, please schedule your demo by contacting us at email@example.com.